Friday, April 25, 2008

A Job In Direct Sales

My #3 & #4 jobs are in direct sales. I sell Tastefully Simple easy to prepare gourmet foods and also sell Avon products both which can be ordered and shipped directly to your home. These I have found to be the better of direct sales. You can make 36% from both with little to no selling. Both products sell themselves and very little at home party shows. I don't know about anyone else but me and my group of friends are "partied" out! In the last 2 to 3 months we have been to or hosted Tupperware, Lia Sophia jewelry, Sensario spa products, Uppercase living, Southern Home living, At Home America, Partylite, Home and garden, and adult pleasure parties. Is there any other kind of party left out there that we haven't ordered from, arrr.

No comments: